Monday, November 16, 2015

Best Of My Holiday Blogs

-
After publishing 184 food blogs, I've run out of holiday topics. I can only talk about turkey/wine pairings and oyster dressing so many years in a row. I could veer from talking about traditional holiday food, and write about cutting edge gastronomic fare, such as turkey which dissolves on the tongue. That's not genuine cooking to me though, and it certainly has nothing to do with holiday fare.

Instead, I’ll be taking a break from blogging. During the next 6 weeks I’m going to; design & send this year’s Christmas card, design next year’s calendar, rewrite a few chapters of my book, and look into raising money for a copyright lawyer so I can self publish “Murder According To Hoyle.”

In the meantime, readers can browse some of my best holiday blogs.

 Turkey served
Title: Turkey | Date: 10/27/2010 | Photographer: Howard Portnoy | This graphic was released into the public domain by the photographer.
Kicking Off Thanksgiving Dinner - Covers Deviled Eggs and other Thanksgiving appetizers, and includes my Oyster Dressing recipe |

A Taste Of The First Thanksgiving |

What are the Best Holiday Wine & Food Pairings? - A Guest Post by Vintage Wine Gifts |

Feed Someone This Thanksgiving |

A Taste Of Traditional English Christmas Dinner |

-

Instead of the usual links to related products, you'll find links to a few hunger related charities, you can donate to, at the bottom of this entry.

| No Kid Hungry | Save The Children | Feed The Children | Random Acts Of Pizza |
| Meals On Wheels | Loaves & Fishes |
| Portland's Sunshine Division |

SEE YOU IN 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment